REVIEW: CREMORLAB T.E.N. SKIN TONE-UP CC SPF 50+, PA+++


It was my first time purchasing this cc cream, last Sunday to be exact. I tried their tester and it felt great on my skin so I decided to get one.  I've been using this cc cream for 5 days now and here is my experience on this product.

Claims:
Instantly moisturizes and brightens skin tone.
A water-type mineral-infused Tone-up CC Cream that restores skin's natural moisture and suppleness by delivering moisture and taking care of pores, wrinkles, skin tone, texture and elasticity.

Key Ingredients:
T.E.N Mineral Water (Stands for: Thermal water therapy, Eco energy, Natural nourishment, one of the base ingredient in all Cremorlab products) - Strengthen skin barrier
Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil - Improves Skin Elasticity
Broccoli Extract - Brightens skin
Jojoba Oil - Moisturizes
Honey Extract - Hydrates


It felt great on my skin. It doesn't feel dry. It feels lightweight and breathable---as though you are wearing nothing. I like how it compliments my complexion, leaves me looking one nice shade HAHA! It also hides most of the imperfections on my face. Lastly, it stayed in place all day---It did not oxidize or crease while added contour and blush products as well. 

The packaging is convenient and gives a right amount of cream. However, it gives off a white cast, not on me but on my friend. So try their tester first before buying.

Overall, I'm enjoying this product but still unsure if I will repurchase soon. I want something that can compliment other skin type so I can share it with my friends.

Hope this helps! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: ONSAEMEEIN PERFECT MOISTURE TONER

REVIEW: G9SKIN WHITE IN CREAMY CUSHION SPF50+/PA+++

REVIEW: BENTON ALOE REAL COOL SOOTHING GEL