REVIEW: G9SKIN WHITE IN CREAMY CUSHION SPF50+/PA+++

 


Who wants a cushion foundation acts as a primer with SPF50+/PA+++? I know most of us! 
I am very grateful and happy that G9Skin have chosen me to be a part of their event.
.
I am excited to share with you my thoughts!
.
First of all the packaging is so cute! You will see the cushion with the brands logo. I use this daily as a primer or sometimes use it alone for a finished, natural look. It is easily and evenly distributed with its own sponge. 


As far as coverage is concerned, I did not notice any dry patch after applying this. This also does a pretty good job of blurring out my skin to make it look smooth and my pores appear small. Plus, the scent of this cushion smells nice! I really enjoyed using this product together with the G9SKIN Aqua Sun Stick and G9SKIN White in Milk Sun! 

Pros:
Beautiful Coverage
Lightweight Packaging
Long lasting
Very moisturizing
.
Score: 10/10
Thank you very much G9Skin






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: ONSAEMEEIN PERFECT MOISTURE TONER

REVIEW: BENTON ALOE REAL COOL SOOTHING GEL