REVIEW: 3INA THE LONGWEAR LIPSTICK (Shade#508)


I'll be sharing with you my favorite shade from 3INA The Longwear Lipstick collection.

✨3INA The Longwear Lipstick 508✨

I had a hard time choosing between the shade 500 and 508 as they have similar shade of red. However, the 508 is much striking shade which I think is perfect for me!


Claims:
•Easy Application
•Highly Pigmented
•Longlasting


My thoughts:
The packaging is pretty cool. It looks like a twist up lipstick but in fact a bottle with wand applicator. It appears creamy at first but then it dries completely matte. Even though it dries matte, it won't dry your lips out! This is truly a longwear lipstick! I first applied it in the morning around 7am. After lunch I check it and see that it only came off around the middle of my mouth from eating and drinking. It only needed reapplied once during the day. However, The scent is strong like a vanilla fragrance so people who are sensitive in fragrance should pay attention and it takes few minutes to dry completely.


Overall, this shade is sooo beautiful! Love this! 💙💙💙 I hope you enjoyed reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: ONSAEMEEIN PERFECT MOISTURE TONER

REVIEW: G9SKIN WHITE IN CREAMY CUSHION SPF50+/PA+++

REVIEW: BENTON ALOE REAL COOL SOOTHING GEL