REVIEW: KIEHL'S AMINO ACID SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER



This is hands down one of my favorite shampoo and conditioner! These pair makes my hair feel and look AMAZING!

I use them every day and find that there is no build-up (which was a problem for me, because my scalp is oily), but also no drying. Really works for me!

How to use it:
Pour a small amount into your palms and massage into damp hair.
Rinse thoroughly with warm water.

Key Ingredients (shampoo):
Coconut oil and silk amino acids (condition); Sodium methyl cocoyl taurate and Sodium lauryl glutamate (cleanse)

Key Ingredients (conditioner):
Coconut oil, Jojoba oil, Amino acids and wheat proteins (condition)

Scent: Coconut (both shampoo & conditioner)

Amount: 6.8 fl. oz. / 200 ml (shampoo) & 8.4 fl. oz. / 250 ml (conditioner)

This products might be more expensive than some other drug store brands, but the price is worth it both in terms of quality and efficiency (I use less of these products because they work so well). However, I am not going to repurchase this for now since I would want to try other products as well.


Have you tried it before? Let me know your thoughts. Recommendations are very much appreciated too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: ONSAEMEEIN PERFECT MOISTURE TONER

REVIEW: G9SKIN WHITE IN CREAMY CUSHION SPF50+/PA+++

REVIEW: BENTON ALOE REAL COOL SOOTHING GEL