REVIEW: THE BODY SHOP ALMOND MILK BODY YOGURT


Hi lovelies! I'm back again with a review from thebodyshop body yogurt. This was released not long ago and heard some good reviews about it so I wanted to give this a try.

Claims:
  • 100% Vegan 
  • 48 hrs moisture
  • Enriched with Community Trade Organic Almond Milk from Spain
Key Ingredients:
  • Almond



How to use:
  • Apply into skin whenever you need a hit of hydration. You can even apply straight into damp skin after showering.


The packaging comes into plastic tub. The flavor of the product is printed on the plastic cap so it is easier to recognize the product. The smell is yummy! But the scent might be strong for girls with sensitive nose. The consistency of the product is gel cream so that makes it lightweight. I use this on my whole body after bath. It is easy to apply and you feel like you don't need much. However, after few hours my skin looks dry again.



Pros:
  • Lightweight 
  • Non greasy
  • Cute packaging
  • Easy to apply

Cons:
  • Didn't manage to keep my skin moisturized.
Overall, this is for someone who don't want heavy creams to moisturize their skin. I love the packaging and all but it did not moisturize my skin within 48 hours. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: ONSAEMEEIN PERFECT MOISTURE TONER

REVIEW: G9SKIN WHITE IN CREAMY CUSHION SPF50+/PA+++

REVIEW: BENTON ALOE REAL COOL SOOTHING GEL