REVIEW: ONSAEMEEIN PERFECT MOISTURE TONER




Today I am going to share with you a toner from ONSAEMEEIN. Let's check it out!

Key Ingredients:
Trehaloseis a type of sugar found in plants, fungi and invertebrate animals. This ingredient has re-hydrating property to help our skin retain moisture and antioxidant power to help prevent skin damage caused by harsh environmental factor example: pollution, irritants etc.
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate - obtained from fermentation method. Benefits are helps control sebum production, hydrates skin, and lightens acne scars.
Niacinamide - for skin barrier restoration.
Collagen - rejuvenating and moisturizing.

Claims: 
●Improve skin elasticity
●Balances sebum production
●Improve skin texture

Packaging:
The box is made of smooth cardboard with beautiful flower design. What I like about their design is that the ingredients are already printed in front together with the name on the toner, brand and the size.


At the side you will find the directions, Ingredients and description made in Korean.

The box has no protection sticker or plastic seal but the bottle itself was sealed in tight transparent plastic.

The bottle's packaging is a transparent 200ml bottle with a screw cap.



My Experience: 
My skin is combination with large pores on the cheek area. There are times that it is clean without pimples and bumps and then there are times that my skin breaks out. Therefore I am really searching of products that will not just smear on my face but also real effects on my skin. This one simply completes the cleansing phase of my skin care routine. I have been using this toner for almost two weeks morning and night and I like the result! 


After I wash my face, there is always crack on the side of my nose and the toner helps to smooth them. My skin is also less oily compared to what it was before. It does not dry but rather it moisturize my skin making it ready for the next skin care routine. Also, my serum, moisturizer and sunscreen fit well on the toner. With the results I saw on my skin using this toner, I believe that the toner does its job well and the quality justifies the price.

The product was kindly sent to me by Onsaemeein but all opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: G9SKIN WHITE IN CREAMY CUSHION SPF50+/PA+++

REVIEW: BENTON ALOE REAL COOL SOOTHING GEL